Cambridge IGCSE Spanish Student Book Third Edition (0530/7160)
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSEª Spanish (0530/7160) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
- Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout
Publisher - Hodder Education
Author: Simon Barefoot, José Antonio García Sánchez
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education IGCSE™ Spanish
Dimension: 8.35 x 0.51 x 10.91 inches
Edition: 3rd Student Edition
Isbn 10: 1510447571
Pages: 256 pages
Release date: March 29, 2019
Series: Cambridge IGCSE Spanish
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
the best resources
by real humans