Cambridge IGCSEª Chemistry 4th Edition(NYP March 2021)
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
Written by renowned expert authors, our updated resources enable the learner to effectively navigate through the content of the updated Cambridge IGCSEª Chemistry (0620/0971) syllabus for examination from 2023.
- Develop strong practical skills: practical skills features provide guidance on key experiments, interpreting experimental data, and evaluating results; supported by practical questions for practical examinations or alternatives.
- Build mathematical skills: worked examples demonstrate the key mathematical skills in scientific contexts; supported by follow-up questions to put these skills into practice.
- Consolidate skills and check understanding:self-assessment questions covering core and supplement exam-style questions and checklists embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a glossary.
- Navigate the syllabus confidently: core and supplement subject content flagged clearly with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives and context.
- Deepen and enhance scientific knowledge: going further boxes throughout encourage students to take learning to the next level.
Publisher - Hodder
Author: Bryan Earl, Doug Wilford
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education IGCSE™ Chemistry
Edition: 4th Edition
Isbn 10: 1398310506
Pages: 320 pages
Release date: March 26, 2021
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
the best resources
by real humans