Cambridge IGCSE Spanish as a Foreign Language Coursebook Cambridge Elevate Enhanced Edition (2 Years)
With a skills-based approach and an international outlook, this Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition of the coursebook promotes a deeper understanding of Spanish language and culture in countries around the world. Engaging texts, images and audio enhance the activities in the coursebook and help students develop language skills. Revision sections and clear learning objectives encourage self-assessment and support students through the Cambridge IGCSEª and IGCSE (9-1) Spanish as a Foreign Language courses. Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
- Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
- 150+ formative assessment questions provide students with extra practice in the four language skills whilst supporting teachers with evaluating student progress. Closed questions are auto-marked.
- The skills-based approach and variety of activities help students to acquire language and develop communication skills in a practical way. The answers to the activities in the coursebook are provided in the teacher's resource.
- Revision sections and clearly stated learning objectives promote self-assessment.
- Engaging activities, based on texts, images and audio help students acquire the language skills in a practical way.
Content is completely in Spanish.
the best resources
by real humans