Cambridge IGCSE® Maths Teacher’s Guide
Vendor- Collins Education
Author: Isabel Marsden and Chris Pearce
Dimension: 8.2 x 11.8 inches
Edition: 3rd Edition Teacher Guide
Isbn 10: 0008257809
Pages: 380 pages
Release date: 06/01/2018
Series: Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE® Maths
Full support and guidance for teaching the latest Cambridge IGCSE and IGCSE (9-1) Mathematics (0580/0980) syllabuses, for examination from 2020. Save time with extra homework worksheets and supplementary practice worksheets for the Core and Extended curriculum in Word format, available for download.
• We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
• Start teaching straight away with detailed three-part lesson plans that include clear syllabus references, common mistakes and remediation, and useful tips for a fresh approach.
• Raise standards with extra practice sheets with consolidation questions to support less able students and extended questions to stretch high achievers.
• Provide ready-made homework for every lesson with printable and editable homework worksheets available to download.
• Personalise your course with all files available in Word format available to download to ensure a perfect fit for your school.
• Check and mark students’ work with the answers for the Student Book exercises and examination sections; homework sheets; consolidation and extension questions all available to download.
the best resources
by real humans