Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended 4th edition Whiteboard Etextbook
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Ric Pimentel, Terry Wall
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended
Edition: 4th Edition
Release date: 26/04/2018
Whiteboard eTextbooks are online, interactive versions of the printed textbooks that are ideal for front-of-class teaching and lesson planning.
Rely on a tried-and-tested approach to improving mathematical skills; ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended syllabus (0580/0980) with a new emphasis on problem-solving.
- Illustrate problem-solving techniques with engaging video content only available via the Student and Whiteboard eTextbooks.
- Trust an experienced team of authors offering advice on how to put theory into practice with plenty of exercises, worked examples and solutions.
- Develop problem-solving skills with guidance on problem-solving techniques to help complete open-ended investigations.
- Apply problem-solving skills with multi-stage questions encouraging independent decisions on routes to a solution.
- Consolidate learning with activities, extra questions, practice tests and answers to selected questions online.
the best resources
by real humans