Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Accounting Workbook
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Consolidate knowledge of accounting procedures and principles of accounts with authentic exercises.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide.
Publisher - Hodder Education
Author: June Baptista
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education IGCSE and O Level Accounting
Dimension: 8.27 x 0.39 x 11.77 inches
Edition: Workbook Edition
Isbn 10: 151042122X
Pages: 96 pages
Release date: 06/29/2018
Series: Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Accounting
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
the best resources
by real humans