Cambridge IGCSEª Information and Communication Technology 3rd Edition(NYP March 2021)
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
Written by renowned expert authors, our updated resources enable the learner to effectively navigate through the content of the updated Cambridge IGCSEª Information and Communication Technology syllabuses (0417/0983) for examination from 2023.
- Develop skills when working with documents, databases and presentations: detailed step-by-step guidance demonstrates precisely how to perform a full range of software skills.
- Build an understanding of theory: concepts are carefully explained and consolidated with a range of different activities.
- Tackle spreadsheets and website authoring with confidence: challenging ideas are fully exemplified, with plenty of opportunity to practice using embedded Tasks.
- Navigate the syllabus confidently: learning content is clearly mapped to the syllabus, with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives.
- Consolidate skills and check understanding:activities and exam-style questions are embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a Glossary.
the best resources
by real humans