This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for teacher support.
Make the most of the Student's Book with all the audio, answers, transcripts and teacher notes you need, plus sample answers with commentary, a scheme of work, end of area tests, and editable vocab lists
- Develop listening skills with 110 audio recordings and 110 audio transcripts
- Save time planning with 300 pages of teacher notes and answers
- Ensure syllabus coverage with a scheme of work
- Deliver the course with confidence with all the answers to the Student Book exercises
- Prepare students for Paper 4 with 80 pages of sample answers with teacher commentary
- Revise vocabulary with 80 pages of editable vocabulary lists
- Monitor progress throughout the course with 40 pages of end-of-section tests
An Online Teacher Guide which contains teacher notes, answers, audio and transcripts only is also available to support this course. The sample answers with teacher commentary, editable vocabulary lists and end-of-section tests are only available via Teaching & Learning resource.