Cambridge IGCSE® French Student Book 2nd edition Whiteboard Etextbook
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Jayn Witt, Jean-Claude Gilles, Kirsty Thathapudi, Wendy O'Mahony, Virginia March
Release date: 3/31/2017
Whiteboard eTextbooks are online, interactive versions of the printed textbooks that are ideal for front-of-class teaching and lesson planning.
Directly supporting the latest Cambridge syllabus, this Student Book provides a differentiated approach with thorough exam preparation to develop independent, culturally-aware students of French.
- Ensure students gain the cultural awareness that is at the heart of this qualification with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world
- Develop students' ability to use French effectively with activities developing all four key skills
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades with differentiated content
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Help to prepare students for the examination with plenty of exam-style questions throughout
the best resources
by real humans