Your Cart is empty
Cambridge IGCSE French as a Foreign Language Coursebook with Audio CDs (2) and Cambridge Elevate Enhanced Edition (2 Years)
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
With a skills-based approach and an international outlook, this coursebook with Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition promotes a deeper understanding of French language and culture in francophone countries around the world. Engaging texts, images and audio enhance the activities in the coursebook and help students develop language skills. Revision sections and clear learning objectives encourage self-assessment and support students through the Cambridge IGCSEª, IGCSE (9-1) and O Level French as a Foreign Language courses. 200+ formative assessment questions in the Cambridge Elevate enhanced provide students with extra practice in the four language skills whilst supporting teachers with evaluating student progress. 200+ formative assessment questions provide students with extra practice in the four language skills whilst supporting teachers with evaluating student progress. Assessment questions are auto-marked.
- Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
- Content completely in French.
- Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
- Revision sections and clearly stated learning objectives promote self-assessment. The answers to the exam-style questions are provided in the teacher's book.
- Engaging activities, based on texts, images and audio help students acquire the language skills in a practical way.