Your Cart is empty
This digital teaching pack develops skills directly relevant to Cambridge exams, helping students evaluate their own performance and construct top quality answers. Developed together with Cambridge International Examinations, it includes authentic, graded responses from past papers, to help learners truly understand exam expectations.
- Clearly expose examiner expectations - mark schemes and syllabus extracts are explained, along with an examiner report
- Make study interactive - a comprehensive set of activities will fully engage students with the material
- Build the right skills - worksheets will develop the skills students need to draw on in assessment and help you progress them to higher attainment levels
- Truly demonstrate exam standards - authentic past responses at all performance levels, with and without grades, lay bare the requirements
- Drive peer assessment - designed to help students self-assess and build critical evaluation skills
- Help students take charge of learning - the requirements are laid bare, putting students in direct control of their performance