Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Computer Science Second Edition(NYP March 2021)
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
Benefit from the knowledge of our renowned expert authors to navigate through the content of the updated Cambridge IGCSEª and O Level Computer Science syllabuses (0478/0984/2210) for examination from 2023.
- Develop computational thinking and problem-solving skills: clearly-explained concepts are followed by opportunities to implement in the programming language of choice.
- Build an understanding of computer systems and associated technologies: carefully prepared worked examples explain new ideas alongside activities to test and consolidate.
- Navigate the syllabus confidently: supplementary subject content is flagged clearly, with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives.
- Satisfy curiosity: students are encouraged to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the subject with Extension Activities and Find Out More.
- Consolidate skills and check understanding: self-assessment questions, activities and exam-style questions are embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a glossary.
the best resources
by real humans