Cambridge IGCSE® Combined Science Teacher Guide paperback
Vendor- Collins Education
Author: Chris Sunley, Malcolm Bradley
Dimension: 1 x 8.3 x 11.6 inches
Edition: Teacher's Guide Edition
Isbn 10: 0008191530
Pages: 500 pages
Release date: 06/01/2017
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE ®
Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE® Combined Science Student Book for syllabus 0653. The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, worksheets, practical instructions, technician’s notes and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
• Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® Combined Science syllabus 0653 (for first examination in 2019)
• Effective lesson plan ideas split into flexible learning episodes
• Be prepared for every lesson with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes, and notes on common misconceptions
• A full range of worksheets to support learning
• Clear instructions for students and technicians
• Overviews of each topics and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
• Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to learning outcomes
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
the best resources
by real humans