Your Cart is empty
Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Sciences Student Books for syllabus 0654. The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, worksheets, practical instructions, technician’s notes and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
• Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Sciences syllabus 0654 (for first examination in 2019) in one book
• Effective lesson plan ideas split into flexible learning episodes
• Be prepared for every lesson with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes, and notes on common misconceptions
• A full range of worksheets to support learning
• Clear instructions for students and technicians
• Overviews of each topics and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
• Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to learning outcomes
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.