Cambridge IGCSE® Co-Ordinated Sciences Chemistry Student Book paperback
Vendor- Collins Education
Author: Chris Sunley and Sam Goodman
Dimension: 7.5 x 0.6 x 10.5 inches
Edition: Student Book Edition
Isbn 10: 0008210217
Pages: 300 pages
Release date: 06/01/2017
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE ®
Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Sciences Chemistry provides full coverage of all core and extended topics in the new syllabus. Carefully developed features including Science in Context, questions, Science Links, and more allowing students to build firm scientific knowledge, develop practical skills and approach exams with confidence.
• Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Sciences syllabus 0654 (for first examination in 2019)
• All extended material covered and clearly differentiated
• Written by experienced authors who are specialists in their field
• Packed with questions throughout to check understanding and confirm knowledge
• ‘Science in Context’ boxes help students to engage with the subject and deepen their understanding
• ‘Science Links’ allow students to make links between topics
• Investigative tasks develop students’ practical science skills
• Exam-style questions help students hone their technique
• Further carefully developed features include end of topic checklists, worked examples, knowledge checks, and learning objectives to provide a clear, engaging resource for students
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
the best resources
by real humans