Cambridge IGCSE Chinese as a Second Language Coursebook
Vendor- Cambridge University Press
Author: Xixia Wang, Ivy Liu So Ling, Martin Mak
Curriculum: Grade Level: 3 - 4
Dimension: 8.6 x 0.4 x 10.8 inches
Edition: Chinese Edition
Isbn 10: 1108438954
Pages: 194 pages
Release date: 02/21/2019
Series: Cambridge International IGCSE Chinese
With topics ranging from festivals to travel and technology, each unit in this Cambridge Elevate edition is based around one authentic Mandarin Chinese text and audio recording. This mix of content helps students engage with the subject and develop their ability to handle real language materials. Audio recordings (available online) help students practise the new listening aspect of the course, while Culture boxes provide interesting insights into Chinese culture. Students will work collaboratively with others in pairs and in groups to develop language skills through communication. Answers to the coursebook questions are in the digital teacher's resource. Personalise Cambridge Elevate editions to your needs set homework, link to the web and share annotations with your class.
- A range of reading comprehension texts including emails, blogs, and newspaper articles help students create different types of written pieces.
- Learning objectives and warm-up exercises at the beginning of each unit prepare students for the work ahead.
- 'Culture boxes' provide interesting insights into Chinese cultures and provide talking points for students to practise language in the classroom.
- Each unit includes a variety of activities that help develop listening, reading, writing and speaking skills in a practical, communicative way.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate for both students and teachers Ð find notes quickly with highlights and bookmarks.
- Simple and easy to use, link directly into Cambridge Elevate from Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE.
- Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
the best resources
by real humans