Cambridge IGCSE Chinese as a Second Language Cambridge Elevate Teachers Resource Access Card
Vendor- Cambridge University Press
Author: Xixia Wang, Ivy Liu So Ling, Martin Mak
Curriculum: Grade Level: 10 - 12
Dimension: 6.1 x 6.1 inches
Edition: Teacher's Guide Edition
Format: Printed Access Card
Isbn 10: 1108457037
Release date: 10/04/2019
Series: Cambridge International IGCSE Chinese
With differentiation advice, suggestions for classroom activities and answers to all the activities in the coursebook, this Cambridge Elevate teachers resource helps save you time when planning and teaching the course. Following the same route as the coursebook, through topics from festivals to travel and technology, this digital teachers resource is easy to follow and makes clear links with the assessment objectives to help you focus your lessons. This card gives you access to your digital teacher's resource on the Cambridge Elevate platform and is available to purchase from distributors. If you wish to buy this directly from us, we will email you a book code - please contact your sales consultant or customer services. Personalise Cambridge Elevate editions to your needs set homework, link to the web and share annotations with your class.
- Unit-by-unit guidance through the coursebook provides you with tips and ideas for your lessons.
- Differentiation advice helps you tailor activities to students of all abilities and learning styles.
- Clear links with the assessment objectives from the syllabus help you focus your lessons.
- Answers to the activities in the coursebook with mark schemes for longer answers save you time when marking.
- Includes transcripts of the audio material for ease.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate for both students and teachers Ð find notes quickly with highlights and bookmarks.
- Simple and easy to use, link directly into Cambridge Elevate from Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE.
- Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
the best resources
by real humans