Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Study and Revision Guide
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: Summer 2017
Providing guidance that helps students practice and troubleshoot their exam technique, these books send them into their exam with the confidence to aim for the best grades.
- Enables students to avoid common misconceptions and mistakes by highlighting them throughout
- Builds students' skills constructing and writing answers as they progress through a range of practice questions
- Allows students to mark their own responses and easily identify areas for improvement using the answers in the back of the book
- Helps students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Ensures that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner's tops and suggestions on how to approach the questions
This title has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
the best resources
by real humans