Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies Teacher’s Guide paperback
Vendor- Collins Education
Author: Mark Gardiner
Dimension: 8.2 x 0.7 x 11.8 inches
Edition: Teacher's Guide Edition
Isbn 10: 0008258066
Pages: 312 pages
Release date: 06/01/2018
Series: Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies
Written and reviewed by experienced IGCSE® Business Studies teachers from around the world, this series is fully matched to the Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies 0450 syllabus. It combines clear explanation, real-life international case studies and teacher guidance to effectively build students’ key skills and knowledge, and support teachers.
This Teacher’s Guide also provides coverage for Cambridge O Level Business Studies 7115 and Business Studies (9-1) 0986 syllabuses. We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
• Teach with local perspective with an extra bank of truly international case studies from a range of regions.
• Choose from interesting, varied lesson activities that clearly meet the syllabus objectives and are suitable for a range of international classroom environments.
• Create lessons to suit you and your students with editable lesson plans and worksheets that are available to download in Word format.
• Access answers to all the questions and activities in the textbook.
• Provide additional support to students through additional worked examples of difficult financial concepts.
• Reduce planning time with our comprehensive Scheme of Work that is completely matched to the Student’s Book and Teacher’s Guide.
® IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
the best resources
by real humans