Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography Workbook 3rd edition
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Paul Guinness, Garrett Nagle
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education IGCSE and O Level Geography
Dimension: 7.8 x 0.2 x 11.61 inches
Edition: 3rd Workbook Edition
Isbn 10: 1510421386
Pages: 96 pages
Release date: 06/29/2018
Series: Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Improve geographical skills such as data interpretation, and diagram and map reading with practical applications and exercises.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide ISBN 9781510424166
the best resources
by real humans