Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography revised 2nd edition Whiteboard Etextbook
Vendor- Hodder Education
Author: Paul Guinness, Garrett Nagle
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education IGCSE and O Level Geography
Edition: 3rd Edition
Release date: 25/06/2018
Whiteboard eTextbooks are online, interactive versions of the printed textbooks that are ideal for front-of-class teaching and lesson planning.
Critically observe and investigate the three geographical themes in the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography syllabuses (0460//0976/2217) and ensure full coverage with a comprehensive guide to all themes, skills and coursework required.
- Trust experienced authors and teachers to guide you through the required topics and facts.
- Navigate the syllabuses confidently with relevant key questions at the start of each chapter.
- Deepen understanding of geographical concepts through up-to-date case studies from around the world.
- Check comprehension with case study analyses and activities throughout.
- Consolidate learning with definitions of key terms, topic summaries, additional questions, further help with case studies and images online.
the best resources
by real humans