Cambridge IGCSE® Additional Maths Teacher’s Guide
Vendor- Collins Education
Author: David Bird, Clarie Powis, Peter Ramson, Brian Speed
Dimension: 8.2 x 0.7 x 11.6 inches
Edition: Teacher's Guide Edition
Isbn 10: 0008257833
Pages: 380 pages
Release date: 06/01/2018
Series: Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE Additional Maths
Full support and guidance for teaching the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Additional Mathematics 0606 syllabus for examination from 2020. Save time with homework worksheets and extension worksheets in Word format available for download.
This resource also covers the Cambridge O Level Additional Mathematics 4037 syllabus. We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
• Start teaching straight away with detailed lesson plans that include clear syllabus references, common mistakes and remediation, useful tips for a fresh approach and guidance around how to deliver activities from the Student’s Book.
• Challenge and stretch more able students with extension activity sheets, that provide students with practice at a high level.
• Provide ready-made homework for every lesson with printable and editable homework worksheets available for download.
• Personalise your course with all files available to download in Word format to ensure a perfect fit for your school.
• Check and mark students’ work with the answers for the Student’s Book exercises and chapter review sections; homework sheets; and extension questions all available for download.
the best resources
by real humans