Your Cart is empty
Collins Cambridge IGCSE ® Accounting Student Book provides comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE Accounting (0452) syllabus, with in-depth content presented in a clear and easily accessible format. Written by experienced teachers, it offers a wide range of carefully developed features to help students to develop and apply their knowledge.
The Student Book provides full syllabus coverage of the new IGCSE Accounting syllabus (0452) as well as the Cambridge O level syllabus (7707), both for first teaching in 2018 and first examination in 2020. With a clear structure mapped to the syllabus, chapters cover the full content of the curriculum.
The course is underpinned with the primary aim of encouraging students to engage with their own learning and all material is designed to stimulate and foster independent learning. It helps to equip students with the skills needed to carry out a variety of accounting tasks, such as calculations, completing a statement of accounts, or preparing journal entries, and to be able to analyse financial data.
Written specifically for international school students with clear language and consideration of learners’ needs, it also offers revision practice and exam preparation.
• Full syllabus coverage of the IGCSE and O level curriculum for first examination 2020
• Easy-to-use book structure with clear and consistent signposting within each unit
• Key terms and key concepts highlighted on the page and also included in a useful glossary at the end of the book
• Engaging, colourful and user-friendly layout
• Written and reviewed by experienced Accounting teachers from around the world
• Worked examples to demonstrate how a problem or question can be addressed
• Practice questions and exam-style questions to reinforce students’ understanding
• Provides opportunities for homework through project work, exercises and assessment
A Workbook and Teacher Guide is also available for this course.
Collins is working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.