Your Cart is empty
Support exam potential and lay foundations for students' future careers. Written to match the latest syllabus for first examination in 2016, this resource covers all the key concepts, with targeted exam practice to build confidence. Case studies help students to understand current business practice, preparing them for their future careers.
- Fully online format, accessible anytime, anywhere
- Comprehensive and up-to-date - written to match the latest Cambridge A Level Business syllabus (9609)
- Build future potential - up-to-date and truly international case studies support your students' understanding of current business practice
- Expert support - written by experienced examiners and teacher-trainers
- Support assessment confidence - digital content includes additional material to solidify understanding and exam potential
- Completely flexible - available as a print book, an online book, or a print and online package
- Online Student Book includes multiplatform access, compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and more
- Your first login to your Online Student Book is facilitated by a printed access card that will be sent to you in the mail. If you are unable to receive a printed access card, please contact us.
- Full access available until October 2026