Hodder Cambridge Primary English Activity Book B Foundation Stage
Inspire learners with a fun write-in activity book, to consolidate learning and provide practice of key communication, language and literacy skills and concepts.
- Ensure coverage of the Early Years Foundation Stage Early Learning Goals in Communication, Language and Literacy over 6 units, with activities suitable for use at home or in an Early Years setting
- Encourage independent learning and celebrate progress with a self-assessment chart.
- Inspire creativity with space to write and record ideas on every page.
- Support the concepts covered in Reading Book B Fiction, Reading Book B Non-fiction and the Teacher's Pack
- Prepare learners for their first primary year with progression built-in to support and underpin the Cambridge Primary English Stage 1 curriculum.
This series has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
Available in this series:
Reading Book A Fiction 9781510457270
Reading Book B Fiction 9781510457294
Reading Book C Fiction 9781510457300
Reading Book A Non-fiction 9781510457287
Reading Book B Non-fiction 9781510457331
Reading Book C Non-fiction 9781510457348
Activity Book A 9781510457249
Activity Book B 9781510457256
Activity Book C 9781510457263
Teacher's Pack 9781510457379
the best resources
by real humans