Cambridge IGCSE First Language English 4th edition
Inspire students with a new theme-based approach while supporting them with practical advice and accessible explanations; ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE First Language English syllabus (0500/0990) with a fully updated Student's Book, written by an experienced author and examiner.
- Motivate students with engaging themes such as travel and exploration and people and community.
- Develop reading comprehension, analysis and evaluation with a variety of text types and genres, plus annotations to aid understanding.
- Improve writing skills with model responses and teacher commentary, and establish a strong background in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Expand communication skills with advice on holding presentations and responding to questions confidently.
- Consolidate learning with activities and study tips, as well as extra questions, practice tests and answers to selected questions online.
Author: John Reynolds
Curriculum: Cambridge International Education
Dimension: 8.35 x 0.47 x 10.79 inches
Edition: 4th Edition
Isbn 10: 1510421319
Pages: 216 pages
Release date: 29/03/2018