Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies Revision Guide paperback
Vendor- Collins Education
Dimension: 8.3 x 0.3 x 11.7 inches
Isbn 10: 0008260141
Series: Cambridge IGCSE (R) Business Studies
Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level History Option B: The 20th Century Cambridge Elevate Teacher's Resource
Letts Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies Revision Guide provides clear and accessible revision content to support all students, with lots of practice opportunities to build your confidence and help you prepare for your Cambridge IGCSE® Maths assessments.
This revision guide covers the Cambridge IGCSE® Business Studies syllabus (0450), as well as the Cambridge O-Level syllabus (7115), both for first teaching in 2018 and first examination in 2020.
• Clear and concise syllabus coverage, with key definitions and concepts highlighted.
• Topics in short, user-friendly sections to help you plan your revision in manageable chunks.
• Revision tips provide essential assessment guidance.
• The Revision Guide will follow a spaced practice model of learning with three different practice opportunities. Recent research into revision methodologies has cited repeated practice testing and spaced practice as having the highest efficacy – this is consistently found to be high-yield in terms of knowledge retained in relation to the time invested.
• Quick tests with every topic, so you can check your progress – practice opportunity 1.
• Exam-style practice questions at the end of every chapter develop your exam skills – practice opportunity 2.
• Mixed exam-style questions cover a mix of questions for all the different topics in the book – practice opportunity 3.
• A supporting glossary with easy-to-understand definitions of key terms.
the best resources
by real humans