Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science Elevate Teacher's Resource Access Card
Developed by an experienced author and examiner team, this teacherÕs resource accompanies the coursebook and is written for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science syllabus (9608). It includes chapter-by-chapter support and guidance that will save you valuable time when planning lessons. Your digital teacher's resource gives you access to materials to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for lesson plans and worksheets, and download supporting files, such as guidance documents for using digital resources, from within the resource.
- Full lesson plans with associated notes save you valuable time.
- Advice on how to tackle common mistakes and misconceptions helps you prepare students.
- Printable worksheets including extension activities give you readymade lessons materials.
- A bibliography for further reading
- Answers to the coursebook questions help you mark quickly and confidently.
- Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you dont have to rely on your internet connection.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise - highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
- Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
the best resources
by real humans